Continued from Things I’ll Miss.
- Not having to take literature courses.
- Playing in the community orchestra. “Lord of the Rings”? Broadway? Video games? Aaron Copland? Heck yes.
- USA Cross Country Championships. Enough said.
- Getting to take whatever classes I want. Okay, not really, but physics and chemistry and math classes sound fun, right? (Ask me again in three months…). Really, though, “Phage Hunters” and “Writing for Medical Students” and “Biomedical Ethics”: I’m excited.
- Joining the running and/or cycling club teams.
- More stuff, but since I’ve never done this before, I don’t know what it is, yet.
(Yes, I know, I ended the title of the post with a preposition. Oh horrors.)